Senior Project Manager – Regulatory - Up to £70k - Central London
My client, a global Fin-Tech organiation, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their ever expanding team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have responsibility for delivering multiple large-scale external and internal projects. You will be responsible for all aspects of the delivery, including the people, process and technology.
- Experience of delivering crucial regulatory projects including the implementation of MiFID II and PSD2
- Experienced in managing teams of up to a minimum of 5 Project Managers
- Conduct project evaluations across the portfolio
- Produce accurate and detailed documentation
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to align scope with business vision
- Able to get up to speed quickly with complex regulations and business impact
- End to end experience project experience and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong team player and ability to build relationships quickly
- Experience delivering change in a fast paced Fin-Tech business would be highly advantageous
- PMP or Prince2 Practitioner certification
- Waterfall/Agile certification – nice to have
- Up to £70k dependant on experience
- Benefits package; annual discretionary bonus, pension, health cover, season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts and company parties.