Senior Product Manager - London - Paying up to £85k DOE
Amicus recruitment are proud to be representing with a business who have been in operation for around 3 years now and they develop a cutting-edge recruitment platform which is used by over 150,000 users across the UK and by some of the biggest organisations in the market. They are currently going through a period of growth and are looking to recruit a number of product professionals. Their product is a completely free app to use and can be found within the App and Play stores, they’ve even been awarded the app of the day on several occasions and are the first company to bring this type of solution to the employment market.
- 4+ years’ experience as Product Manager, ideally in a start-up
- Line management experience of product teams
- Strong agile approaches and ways of working
- Understand Data and Quant Analysis
- Stakeholder management engagement up to C-Suite level
- Understands the role the product has to play to fix customer issues seamlessly
- IOS/Android/Mobile app experience is highly desirable
A starting salary of up to £85,000, dependent upon your experience. You will also be receiving a great benefits package which includes 25 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down, discretionary bonuses, company pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working hours which include working from home options and much more!
If this sounds like the role for you then please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call all shortlisted candidates.