I am on the lookout for a Senior Product Designer & Developer for a growing technology business in central London on an initial 3 month contract.
You will be brought in to help optimise the company’s website landing pages by increasing conversion and engagement whilst building new features and modules. You will also help optimise the product design.
This 5-year-old business are aiming to improve work environments across the globe. They are still at a point where they have a start up feel about them where everyone takes ownership of their own work and it is a very collaborative environment,
They are a unique Product business who put a huge emphasis on having a happy team. You will join a flexible and autonomous team who encourage creativity and thrive on working to solve complex problems with straight-forward solutions. They say that a happy team makes happy customers.
You will be joining a business of almost 100 employees across the UK as a part of their small (for now) Design Team. Over the next 18 months, the plans are to double in size.
You must have experience of:
- Strong portfolio showing examples pf where you have improved optimisation for previous businesses
- Experience in A/B Testing & using screen recordings/data to improve products/designs
- Experience with Hubspot / Hubble
- Performance and SEO optimisation experience
- Sketch / Framer / Invision / Zeplin / Similar
- Superb communication skills
In return, you will receive a 3 month contract at a rate of between £350-£420p/d.