Senior .NET Full Stack Developer - £60K - £75K DOE – Central London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a London based FinTech company who are on the lookout for a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This client is a very well establish FinTech business who is on an exciting growth journey. You will be part of a small team that offers a flexible, start-up culture and you will play a critical role in shaping the future of business and be a key contributor to its future success.
This is definitely a Techie role and in order to be successful you must be highly enthusiastic and eager to broaden your technology skills and horizons.
A very exciting role for the right candidate!!
You must have a minimum of 5 years professional .NET Development experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- C#, .NET
- ASP.NET, MVC
- Angular 2+ (or a similar framework)
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Familiar with Azure Cloud Technologies
- £60K - £75K depending on experience
- Generous performance related bonus paid annually
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Lots of training and opportunities to learn new/ the latest technologies
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.