SENIOR/LEAD PRODUCT DESIGNER – CENTRAL LONDON - £65K - £100K
An early stage FinTech Start-up providing automated banking solutions globally, after recently receiving significant funding from top investors, they’re driving growth within their product team.
They’re a London based business creating banking collaboration tools. The business is their product and their product wouldn’t be what it is without impeccable interfaces.
As the Senior/Lead Product Designer you will be one of the first key hires of the business, working directly with the Founders and C-suite to establish product direction and brand identity.
You’ll have the opportunity to run the whole Design side of the business. Initially you will be very hands on, working on the functionality of the product and creating seamless and attractive experiences alongside the CPO. Over the next 6 months you will be tasked with growing the team, putting retention practices in place and eventually managing a team of Product Designers.
You’ll run an Agile workflow, including ideation, research, user journeys, wireframing, usability testing, prototyping, A/B testing, handover and post launch maintenance alongside Engineers - strategically refining the Product Experience as a whole.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Product Design
- Qualitative market and user research and analysis
- A firm desire to create products that simplify users’ essential day-to-day tasks
- Experience of working with start-ups, scaling and enhancing early products
- Experience of creating detailed design systems, UI toolkits, design language
- Strong understanding of Design Principles
- A genuine interest in HCD with the ability to challenge, educate and direct design decisions
Alongside a competitive salary ranging from £65,000 - £100,000, you will be entitled to a range of benefits including pension and equity. As a key hire, you will be part of discussions around benefit packages for employees, so you’ll have the ability to secure yourself a benefits package that ticks all of your boxes!