Senior Java Consultant – Central London – Up to £65k
A fast growing and cutting-edge consultancy are currently looking to hire a passionate and motivated Java Consultant on a permanent basis. You will be joining their cross functional consultancy team to run all Java based projects for their impressive client base. With a professional yet friendly working culture they are looking for liked minded individuals who not only have a big interest in all things Java but the ability to build meaningful relationships and grow with the company.
You will be working remotely from their centrally located office as an integral part of their collaborative consultancy team, taking the lead on all things Java helping to design, develop and implement effective business solutions.
As well as a fantastic opportunity to be an effective member in large digital transformation projects, you will have the chance to eventually lead and guide junior consultants alongside the company’s current excellent growth.
- Liaise with clients to understand business processes
- Support and deliver Java based applications
- Work in a cross functional team to ensure delivery of user friendly and effective solutions
- Provide guidance to less experienced clients and team members in a friendly manner
- 3 + years commercial experience with Java / J2EE
- Implementing API’s and building proxy Java applications
- Spring MVC, Spring boot
- Oracle ADF
- Oracle WebLogic 11g/12c
- Java Cloud/ Oracle Database Cloud Service
- A passion for the latest technologies
- Team working culture
- Able to build productive relationships
They are a fast-growing company who attribute their success to the development of their consultants. You will be working in a friendly and modern working environment designed to promote self-development and large potential for progression.
This includes ongoing formal training from leading technical experts, internal team building exercises and regular company meetings so you can have your opinions heard!
Due to their exciting growth alongside the opportunity for progression and top-level training they are offering a salary of up to £65k, up 15% annual bonus, 5% pension, private medical cover, regular social events, regular company conferences and many many more.