My client is an exciting Influencer-Marketer startup, who are passionate about using technology to connect your favourite influencers to huge businesses. Having worked with the likes of Microsoft, Nike and Alpro they are quickly becoming unstoppable in the world of influencer marketing.
They are using state-of-the-art technology to create unique reporting tools, making the process of finding perfect influencers for brands super easy! They are passionate about creating long-term, personable relationships with influencers and businesses, using tech and automation to create brand-owned communities.
The business was established in 2018 and has over 35 members in their growing team. They are looking for someone who is creative, self-learning and proactive in their approach to developing, as well as loving to work in a collaborative team.
The Responsibilities include:
- Working on several projects that will redefine Influencer-Marketing on Instagram and other platforms.
- Building and improving the existing architecture, ensuring scalability of their systems.
- Ensuring systems are flexible and able to support the reporting needs of their growing customer community.
- Working closely with senior and junior developers and participate in architectural decision-making.
- Mentorship of junior engineers.
- Work on tech products holistically throughout the entire product life-cycle.
- Experience with writing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with AWS and Docker.
- Experience with data stores (My SQL)
- Familiarity with Typescript.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and continuous integration processes.
Package and Benefits:
- 27 days annual leave, rising with years of service.
- Fully remote working options with flexible working hours.
- Regular team-building events/ activities.
- Open and collaborative culture- self-learning organisation.
If you are interested, please send across your latest CV to be considered for immediate interviews.