Senior Devops Engineer - Up to £100,000 + Package - London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a market leading product-based business in Central London who are looking for a Senior Devops Engineer join their growing product-based team.
The company are revolutionising the retail tech sector and are looking to double their product team before the end of the year. They have a fantastic Head of Engineering and Head of Product coming from one of the world’s best consultancies to grow their engineering team and enhance their product as they go overseas. They work in an agile environment and everything is hosted on the cloud. Their engineering team currently sits at 12 and overall product team at 25 where they promote innovation and work within best practise. They have won numerous awards and are in the top 100 fastest growing tech businesses within the UK. This team will double in size before end of 2019 and you will play a pivotal role in this.
Reporting into the Director of Engineering you will help architect and build solutions that will revolutionise their platform. This is a brilliant chance to have huge influence on a company who have serious growth potential.
- Have ownership of monitoring, altering, incident management, disaster recovery & configuration.
- Take complete ownership of the reliability and scalability of the platform
- Push a devops culture throughout the business
- Improve CI/CD pipelines to reduce time it takes to get changes through to production.
- Mentor team member s and experiment with new tools to produce cutting edge solutions
- Strong background as a Devops Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience working on a global platform built in AWS
- Linux / Docker / Kubernetes
- Terraform / Infrastructure as Code (IoC)
- Experience of automating processes
- Have the ability to push your opinions and have confidence in your ability to deliver results.
- Ruby On Rails – Desirable
- Previously worked in a start up environment
- Competitive starting salary
- Stock options
- Team socials
- Free Breakfast/snacks
- Opportunities and budget for personal learning development
If this sounds like you, please send me a version of you updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to all shortlisted candidates.