Senior Developer .NET - £70K – Central London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a UK leading Investor Relations Services company who are on the lookout for a Senior .NET Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Based out of their offices in central London, you will be joining a small, growing team and have future aspirations of management.
Now boasting 45 staff, my client is UK market leader in its industry. They are now looking to heavily invest in the technology department due to the rapid growth of the company. The first hire is for this Senior Developer position with a view to lead and grow their own team in the next 12 months.
- Produce high-quality software
- Maintenance of existing software
- Internal user support as required
- Infrastructure Maintenance as required
- Design, scheduling, coding, UI and testing of existing and new software
- Carry out and perform as and when any duties as assigned by the Managing Director, the Technical Manager or the Company’s senior managers
You must have 2-3 years professional Senior experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- ASP.NET Web Forms & MVC
- SQL Server 2012
- Visual Studio 2017
- HTML 5 / CSS
- £70K depending on experience, with huge opportunities for management
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (Goes up with every year of service up to 30 days)
- Strong benefits package to be discussed at interview stage.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.