Python Developer – Dublin / Banking - Up to £620p/d
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with world leading investment bank who are on the lookout for a Senior Python Developer (Python) to join their team on a contract basis. Based out of their offices in Dublin, Ireland, you'll be brought in to work in an agile environment to provide development on their risk management systems. This will also involve support & maintenance.
You will help improve and manage existing code and help with QA testing for migrating legacy risk platforms to new platforms
This is an initial 6-month contract but is likely to extend to at least 18 months. The company will also help with a relocation package for the right person.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Python Scripting & Linux skills
- Object Orientated Programming
- Experience working within an investment bank is essential
- Strong understanding of market risk, full reval, VaR, Risk Factors & FRTB
- Degree / Masters in Software Engineering or similar
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
The rate available is between £520-£620p/d
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to david.lawrence@amicusjobs,co.uk for immediate consideration