Project Manager x 2 (Rail/Transport) - £375pd - London
My Client, a rail/transport operator, are looking for 2 x Project Managers to join their team to deliver a multitude of projects.
You will be responsible for the delivery and management of physical works projects at stations, working with third party organisations/operators.
Main responsibilities: -
- Ensure Projects are delivered in line with current methodologies
- Ensure Risks are identified and controlled (Manage Raid logs0
- Ensure Projects are delivered in line with client requirements
Typical types of projects will include: -
- Installation of gatelines
- Improvement of customer concourse areas
- Improvement of booking offices and staff accommodation
- Installation of ticket vending machines and other systems
- Previous experience of successfully delivering rail/transport projects
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with stakeholders at all levels including external stakeholders/vendors
- Project Management qualifications such as PRINCE 2, PMP, MSP, APMP etc…
- Strong knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of budgets and resource allocation
If interested in the position, please send updated CV and I will call all shortlisted candidates.
Please note, do not apply unless you have demonstrable experience delivering projects within rail/transport industry.