Project Manager – (Paperless office) – Manchester – Up to £55k
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a global law firm looking with 50+ offices worldwide. This is the chance to get a well renowned and trusted brand on your CV.
The Project Manager will work across multiple workstreams globally to support business change objectives. Initially concentrating on the paperless office e piece.
- Programme Office: manage PMO responsibilities and effective project governance
- Some Business Analysis responsibilities, ownership of business processes, tools and capabilities: -
- Process mapping workshops
- Process redesign
- Benefits realisation modelling
- Business case development
- Requirements prioritisation
- Cost analysis
- TOM development
Initially you will take full responsibility for designing and delivering Paperless across the business.
You will need to engage with and coordinate across Ops, Facilities, Business Support, HR and IT. This project sits within a wider programme and aligns to a broader business strategy.
You will need to engage with face to face meetings in London, Manchester and Edinburgh so there will be some sporadic travel.
As the business are on a global transformation initiative, you will be utilised where needed on other business transformation workstreams.
- Business degree
- Project and Programme certs; (MSP, PRINCE2, APM, PMP)
- Business change certs (Process Analysis, (Lean/Sigma) Change Management)
- Competitive starting salary
- Holidays start at 25 days + bank holidays and increase with service (including buy/sell options)
- Fantastic corporate package incorporating a number of insurances, gym memberships etc.
- Generous flexible pension scheme
- Plus, much more
Sound interesting? Please send updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.