Project Manager (Finance Systems) – London – Up to £500 per day (DOE)
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a global law firm looking with 50+ offices worldwide. This is the chance to get a well renowned and trusted brand on your CV.
The Project Manager will work across multiple workstreams globally to support business IT/Technical objectives, concentrating on finance and billing systems workflow piece.
- Programme Office: manage reporting and effective project governance.
- Some Business Analysis responsibilities, ownership of business processes, tools and capabilities: -
- Process mapping workshops
- Process redesign
- Benefits realisation modelling
- Business case development
- Requirements prioritisation
- Cost analysis
- TOM development
You will need to engage with and coordinate across Ops, Finance, Business Support and IT. This project sits within a wider programme and aligns to a broader business strategy.
You will need to engage with face to face meetings in London, Manchester possibly some travel further afield.
- Business degree
- Project and Programme certs; (MSP, PRINCE2, APM, PMP)
- Business change certs (Process Analysis, (Lean/Sigma) Change Management)
- Up to £500 per day depending on experience
Sound interesting? Please send updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.