Project Co-Ordinator – SW London – Up to £33k
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a growing software house, based in South West London, They are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to help deliver some time sensitive projects.
Established over 20 years ago this company are well established in their field and work with the likes of Land Rover, Jaguar, Shell, Toyota etc. You will be joining a talented IT team and work for a company that has a great culture and friendly working environment.
- Design Project specs and documentation
- Liaise with clients
- Work with a team of Web Developers and Project Managers
- Create project plans and work to defined deadlines.
- Updating/uploading data and content
- Some manual testing responsibilities
- Co-ordinating site build, comms, registrations, reporting and delivery.
- At least a year’s experience in a commercial project environmant
- Proven experience managing multiple
- High level experience with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Organised, hard worker with excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
As well as a competitive salary of £28,000 - £33,000 (DOE), they offer an excellent benefits package
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.