PMO/Project Analyst – London – Up to £38k
My client, a logistics and transportation organisation are looking to recruit PMO/Project Analyst.
The team is Project function is c20 in size and currently growing based on client demand.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Project Management Offices and an excellent eye for detail, specifically within project administration paperwork.
It’s an exciting opportunity for a PMO/Project Analyst to work within a busy PMO function. The successful PMO Analyst will work closely with project managers, programme managers and be close to the Head of Projects/Programmes – you will have a fantastic opportunity to learn from some very senior people. You will have an opportunity to develop yourself whichever way you want your career to progress, be that Project Management, Business Analysis or down the PMO/Portfolio route. The company implores learning and development and you will be able to take advantage of this by having the option to gain industry leading accreditations to add to your CV.
The company are looking for someone who could start asap so ideally if you have a month’s notice or less that would be ideal.
Looking for a real “Doer” a self-starter motivated and passionate about what they do.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good relationship builder
- Prince 2
- Salary of up to £38,000 per annum
- Final salary pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave in addition to bank/ public holidays each year
- An Oyster card for yourself and a nominee*
- Reciprocal travel on all group brands for yourself and a nominee
- 75% off UK leisure train travel for yourself and a nominee*
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory healthcare scheme
- Various shopping discounts
If this looks like the role for you, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.