A Global Professional Services Consultancy business with huge plans for continued growth are looking for a Product Designer to join their delivery focused team in London.
With offices all around the world and hundreds of specialists working on platforms driven by Data Science and Machine Learning, they are providing expert consultancy to businesses in all industries allowing them to make the best decisions, quickly.
They have managed to get the balance between a professional environment that encourages growth and continued learning, and a fun, free-flowing environment where you are given a great deal of trust and autonomy just right! They have the feel of a start-up with the size and experience of a vast corporate business.
You will be working with one of the fastest growing innovation teams in the world, focusing on user-centered product design.
- You will take the lead on projects, working closely with Product and Development teams to ensure the most effective solutions are met.
- You will be involved in all aspects of Product UX Design from Research through to Delivery.
- Sketching, creating wireframes and hi-fidelity prototypes, creating user journeys and seamless designs considering technical abilities
- Regular engagement with senior stakeholders – pitching and presenting ideas and work
The best person for the job will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Product/UX Design
- Have a genuine passion for UX Design – keeping up to date with the latest trends and best-practice
- Have experience using design tools such as Zeplin/Sketch/InVision
- Experience working in Lean design environments (Agile/Waterfall), ideally with exposure to facilitating sprints
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
It’d be nice if you also have:
- HTML & CSS experience
- A Degree in a relevant field
The right person for this role will be an analytical thinker with the power of persuasion. We want someone who is driven and excited by a challenge, someone who loves to solve complex problems in their individual creative way.
In return for your work and expertise, you will be paid a salary of up to £60,000 with fantastic benefits including 4% pension, 25 days annual leave, private insurance (medical, dental + more), discounted gym membership, season ticket travel loans, free breakfast on-site, yoga classes, discounts on all Apple products, personal development budget, substantial parental leave, flexible hours.