Product Owner – Up to £65,000 + Package – SW London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a market leading online digital organisation that are true leaders within their field. They are looking for a Product Owner to help them deliver some complex digital solutions for their clients. You’ll be joining the already successful and ever-growing product team.
Established over 20 years ago, this company have grown to a good size and really are pioneering the online booking space. They are one of the largest booking organisations in the UK and have huge growth plans for 2019 so this is a great time to be joining the business. Quite a relaxed environment and an inclusive culture, they look for people who have great team-ethic and a “doer” attitude.
Working with a team of developers and a UX/UI Designer, you will be developing and owning product roadmaps from inception to delivery. You will be looking for ways to come up with conversion rate solutions for bookings to make sure the business is booking out holidays/rooms for their clients. The company is growing quite rapidly, the structure is currently quite flat but there will be room for the right candidate to carve out their own roles as the business grows.
- Fantastic communicator, able to build relationships quickly and work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working with development/product teams
- Experience of pain-point tracking and experimentation-based development
- Experience of helping make websites more transactional and booking online rather than call-based booking
- Ideally you will have come from a strong ecommerce background delivering web projects within the online booking space.
Starting salary of up to £65,000
20 days plus Holidays
Flexible home working etc…
Sound interesting? Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call all shortlisted candidates.