Do you have experience of recruiting within a European market? Are you a Senior / Principle Recruitment Consultant looking to make the next step in your career but don’t have the opportunity to do so at your current employer? Do you want to develop a new division and have the opportunity to be a future Director? If so, Amicus Recruitment would like to hear from you.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional Senior/Principle Recruitment Consultant to join us in our new offices in Handforth to help build a new European IT recruitment division.
Established at the start of 2017, Amicus Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment company. We’ve grown to 12 people currently and have plans to treble in size over the next 3 years in our new offices. We were shortlisted in 2019 for ‘The Best Newcomer’ at the Global Recruiter Awards and we’re just at the start of our journey. We have big plans and we want hungry, driven, ambitious individuals to join us on it.
- Develop new client relationships across a specific European market using business development techniques / skills
- Use a variety of social media platforms to headhunt, network & qualify the best passive IT talent
- Compose quality, well-written content for job advertisements, email marketing & internal training material
- Build brand awareness across the new region with social network activity
- Lead by example to less experienced consultants with consistent billings & regularly promoting best practices
What do I need to be successful?
- 3+ years’ experience as a 360 recruiter in a European market (Sweden, Holland, Germany)
- Proven experience as a top-level billing consultant
- Excellent consultative communication skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Hungry, driven, ambitious, resilient personality
- Good business acumen
- A burning desire to be successful in all you do
But most of all, you’ll display our display our values on a daily basis:
In return you will receive, a competitive basic salary, share opportunities, uncapped commission scheme, transparent career development plan, generous holiday allowances, pension, duvet days, health & wellbeing programme, cycle to work scheme, pool table, drinks fridge, incentives to worldwide destinations to places like Las Vegas, Marbella, Dusseldorf, etc.
If you like what you see and you want to be part of our journey, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered