Principle Back End Engineer - .NET, Azure - Up to £120K (DOE) – Central London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading consultancy and engineering partner who specialise in executing digital transformations in cloud technology within global organisations.
- You will Architect and Engineer Azure based Solutions working alongside the Data Scientists, Consultants & internal Ops to understand problems faced and design quality solutions.
- You will be involved in the full development life cycle from analysis, design, implementation and delivery.
- You will be expected, as an experienced team member, to lead by example and raise the standard of others around you.
- The Development team is 35 people in total. In terms of project team sizes, they range from 3-7 people depending on the project.
- You will be the go-to person when dealing with internal stakeholders.
- This is a hands on role and will open the door to future opportunities to go down the management route.
Started over 10 years ago my client now boasts over 200 employees. This is a company that are passionate about cloud technology and redefining the way their clients do business.
You must have 10+ years professional back end experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- ASP.NET Core
- Azure Architecture – Azure Key Vault, Azure App Service, Azure Resource Manager Templates, Azure Active Directory, Azure Data factory
- Open API/ Swagger
- SQL Database
- Visual Studio
- Stakeholder Management
- Software Architecture
- Building RESTful Services
- Data Architecture
- Up to £120K depending on experience
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work From Home Fridays!
- Ad Hoc Work from home days through out the week
- Flexible working hours
- Matched 5% pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com be considered.