PMO Governance Lead – Insurance - £75k + Package – SE London
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a world-renowned consultancy firm. My client is looking for a PMO Governance Lead to help put some good frameworks in place to help the portfolio office improve reporting, governance and overall operational efficiencies of the Portfolio Management Office.
The successful candidate will demonstrate skills in the following areas: -
- C-Suite/Director stakeholder engagement
- Strong governance and process experience in a regulated environment
- A proven track record in delivering change and managing enterprise wide PMO
- Ability to anticipate, manage and mitigate risk
- Ability to work across multiple PMO functions
- Experience of carrying out Critical Path Analysis (CPA) or/and Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) or/and Schedule Uncertainty Analysis (SUA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on, collaborative approach
- Ability to deliver in timely and flexible manner to meet the various needs of the business
- The ideal candidate will have circa 10 years’ experience within a change delivery or governance environment.
- Consultancy experience a plus
The client offers a competitive salary of up to £75,000, supported by an excellent benefits package
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.