Lead Backend Developer– Node- €95K- Hybrid
I am working with a fantastic company which aim is to bring healthy food to the masses. For too long office workers have had to put up with subpar lunches usually ordered from unhealthy fast-food outlets or outdated office canteens. Now is your chance to be part of a national project to end this!
My client has several locations throughout Germany and there head office located in Berlin. They have created an application which allows office workers to order healthy food from the best restaurants in Germany. Currently my client has around 150 employees, your role will be to lead and grow the backend team which currently stands at 4 developers. at My client is looking at huge expansion into the EU in the next several years and they want to take on a Lead Node Developer.
- You will be involved in developing the current team and responsible for code reviews, mentoring and hiring new developers.
- Help re-design the platform architecture using microservices and AWS.
- Create logistical solutions to help solve any e-commerce routing problems you may encounter.
- Work closely with company stakeholders to help disrupt the traditional market by making suggestions on ways to implement the latest technology in order to fully automate the process from order to delivery.
You will have around 3 years of experience in the following tech stack:
- Previous team lead experience
- Familiar with Scrum teams.
On top of a base salary ranging from €75,000-€95,000 DOE, you will get access to a fantastic benefits package including:
- BVG company ticket and an additional grant
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working in the office 1/2 days per month
- Free Healthy lunch every day!