Network Engineer – Central London – Up to £45K
I am working with a leading organisation based in Central London who are on the lookout for a Network Engineer to manage the company’s firewalls and networks between the offices and data center.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work with a leading financial business who have been established for well over 50 years!
- Provide both Project and BAU support on the company infrastructure located on premise, in data centers and cloud environments.
- Achieve the long term strategic goals of the company whilst supporting and maintaining a robust and stable network.
- Provide a high level of consultancy and support across a broad range technologies like Cisco and HP for data routing and networking, F5 for Load Balancing and Checkpoint for perimeter security and some input towards Wintel infrastructure support, although the primary focus will be networking and security of the company infrastructure.
- Monitor, support and maintain the existing BGP IP transit (Cisco) and distributed LAN/WAN networks (HPE)
- Be involved with Network Architecture and BCP, working in a team to devise solutions which would drive the integration of current data center architecture into cloud solutions.
- 3 years’ experience working as a Network Engineer
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification
- Azure / AWS
- LAN/WAN Networking
What you can expect in return:
- Basic Salary up to £45,000 (DOE)
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays. Holiday increases by 1 day per calendar year served up to 28 days.
- Private Medical Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- *Life Assurance and Income Protection
- *Subsidized Gym Membership
- *Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- *Salary sacrifice Pension, Childcare Voucher and Cycle to Work schemes