Midweight UX/UI Designer – London – Up to £45,000 (DOE)
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with an award-winning digital marketing agency with the UK Headquarters based in London and an office in Spain. Established in 2012 and with a work force 35 strong and growing this is a fantastic time to be joining the company, whose main aim to become the most qualified and trusted digital marketing agency in the UK.
As a Midweight UX/UI Designer you will work alongside the Product Manager and other members of the design team. This role will require you to be involved in all aspects of the UX/UI design process you will be assisting UX workshops and managing the processes,
such as user journeys, personas and sitemaps.
The company look to invest in their employees with multiple training opportunities and growth opportunities as the company grows in 2019 and beyond.
You must have 3 years’ user experience within an agency-based environment and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Usability testing
- Understanding the customer’s needs
- User centric journeys
- The ability to think outside the box and on your feet
- Interaction and visual design are key
- Knowledge of using design tools such as Axure/Adobe/Illustrator/Zeplin/Invision
- Mock up, wireframes and prototypes
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Passion for designing and creating new products
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends
- £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression
- 23 days holiday per year as well as your birthday off and bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Relaxed office environment with the option of working a day from home a week
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- Team nights out and a table tennis in the office
- Friday drinks along with free fruit and massages (good for those stressful days)
- Gym membership and Many more!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.