Midweight/Senior UX/UI Designer – London – Up to £55,000 (DOE)
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with an exciting start up product-based company that have been named in UK top 100 start-up companies and are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing design team.
As a Midweight/Senior UX/UI Designer you will work alongside the Product Manager and other members of the design team that currently consists of 10 and growing.
This role will require you to drive all stages of the design process and you will be delivering interaction designs from concept through to launch and you will be responsible for the look and feel of the product. You’ll do this by creating mock ups, high fidelity wireframes and user flows. A key part of the role will consist of running user testing and user research.
The company look to invest in their employees with multiple training opportunities and growth opportunities as the company grows in 2019 and beyond.
You must have 3 years’ experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Usability testing
- Understanding the customer’s needs
- User centric journeys
- User interface design experience
- Knowledge of using design tools such as Sketch/Photoshop/Zeplin/Invision
- Mock up, wireframes and prototypes
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Passion for designing and creating new products
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression
- Share options and company bonus
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Relaxed office environment with the option of working a day from home a week
- Company Macbook pro
- Annual team trips overseas
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance and Many more!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.