Mid Weight Designer UX/UI – London - £40,000 DOE
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working alongside a market leading agency who are looking for a Mid Weight UX / UI Designer. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years UX/UI with creative digital design experience and be a forward-thinking individual that is hungry to progress their career. You will be joining a newly formed team of 4 designers reporting to the Head of Design.
The client is a market leader within the eCommerce and online platform industry, working with some major brands in the retail industry including Wrangler, Klarna and Trustpilot to name but a few.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on a range of digital design projects and you will work closely alongside project managers and business analysts to not only engage but also to create the best eCommerce solutions for their clients.
The Designer will be showcasing their sketch, prototyping, and wireframing skills to deliver projects and work on UX solutions. Retail/fashion and ecommerce experience would be advantageous for this role and it is extremely hands-on.
- Proven track record of leading large UX/UI design projects
- HTML/CSS/Wireframing/User Journeys
- Strong portfolio of digital design
- Digitally focused, with an ability to design websites from scratch
- Somebody who is good at addressing and resolving problems
- Keen eye for detail and ability to work on their own initiative
- Great communication skills
- Relaxed working environment and flexible working hours (including work from home)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- ½ days holiday on your birthday
- Regular social events
- Free tea/coffee/snacks and breakfast
- Cycle to work scheme, plus many more!
If you feel you have all the relevant skills and are looking to join a well-established business, then please send me a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for immediate interview slots.
Mid Weight Designer UX/UI– London - £40,000 DOE