Mid weight UX/UI Designer – Wimbledon – Up to £50,000 (DOE)
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a market leader within their field, who are on the lookout for a Mid weight UX/UI Designer on permanent basis.You’ll be joining the already successful and ever-growing product team.
Established over 20 years ago, this company have grown to be a market leader in their sector and have 500 employees. They are one of the largest booking organisations in the UK and have huge growth plans for 2019,so this is a great time to be joining the business.
You will be working alongside 2 extremely successful and experienced Product Managers and the development team which is made up of 6 at present and likely to double by March 2019. Really relaxed working environment and flexible working hours.
You must have experience in these skills to be successful in this position:
- 3+ years’ work experience in a design role
- HTML & CSS is a MUST
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Work within an agile process with UX designers, product owners and developers
- Be capable of in-browser prototyping and building of UI component
- Sketch/wireframe/design flows/create mock-ups
- Must have experience of managing stakeholders
As well as a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE), they offer a benefits package that includes Pension scheme, 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, work a day from home option, great working environment and career progression opportunities plus many, many others!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Midweight UX/UI Designer – Wimbledon – Up to £50,000 (DOE)