Mid/Senior UX/UI Designer – London – Up to £60,000
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with an established digital product consultancy based in London who are looking for a Mid/Senior UX/UI Designer. The company boast clients such as The National Trust, Oxfam, BBC and Butlin’s to name but a few as their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside highly talented and passionate designers alike, the company are looking passionate enthusiastic driven individual.
The company was established back in 2011 and growing from strength to strength so it is a great team to come on board.
As a Mid/Senior UX/UI Designer you will work alongside the Product Manager and the role will require you to help identify and define user stories, journeys and flows, personas, prototyping and wireframing. The ideal candidate must be confident client facing and conducting daily stand ups.
The company look to invest in their employees with multiple training opportunities and are looking to grow throughout 2019 and beyond, on top of that they have a very close-knit team which attend fantastic social events on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Such as pub quizzes, trips abroad and Friday drinks.
You must have 5 years’ experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Digital and agency environment experience
- Very strong understand of mobile design
- User interface design experience
- Knowledge of using design tools such as Sketch/Zeplin/Invision
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience,
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Fantastic monthly and quarterly social events
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
- Training courses
- Excellent pension scheme
- Health Insurance with Vitality, Dental insurance, Eye Care and more!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.