PRODUCT DESIGNER (UX/UI) - £40,000 - £50,000 – CENTRAL LONDON
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a unique Start-up within the online travel sector. They are looking to take on a UX/UI Designer to help transition their product to being fully in-house and implement a number of new features. You will be the sole Designer working closely with the Product and Engineering teams to create seamless experiences for its ever-growing user base.
The role is leaning slightly more towards UI Design than UX, although you will ideally be equally comfortable on both sides. You will be working on brand new Web and Mobile applications from discovery through to launch.
Day to day, you will be involved in:
- Brainstorming sessions with Product team and Senior Stakeholders, discussing new features and implementing design strategies to suit
- Planning and conducting on-going user research, deciding on best methods and analysis of findings
- Translating findings to create user personas and journeys
- Information architecture and content design
- Creating wireframes and prototypes
- User testing and optimisation
- Creating rich UI for dashboards, messaging and enquiry tools
You will also be taking ownership of the brand design and creating design libraries.
Having been in business for almost 3 years now, this company still class themselves as a Start-up. Their culture is great, with a team of 16 based in a trendy office in Central London. They have grown massively since their inception, with them now having business in countries across the globe. They are hoping to set up their Series A funding within the next 12 months too, so it’s an exciting time to join!
They have been recognised internationally by some of the world’s largest online news outlets and have been compared to one of the most innovative travel companies of the modern day.
Ideally, you will have exposure to working on messaging systems and dashboards within eCommerce as well as some branding experience. You must also have experience in the below areas to be successful in this position:
- User and competitor research and analysis
- Creating detailed user personas and journeys, creating wireframes and content to suit
- Liaising with senior stakeholders, sharing ideas and managing expectations
- Creating flawless user interfaces – with a strong portfolio and case studies to display
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
On top of a salary between £40,000 - £55,000, this company offer a great package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme, some remote working options, flexible working hours and regular social events.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com if you think this is the role for you!
Product (User Experience and User Interface) Designer - £40-55k