One of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK who are revolutionising how users interact with their products in an out-dated industry. They’re Tech forward, user focussed and are inspiring change across the world having incredible impacts on the planet and their customers.
You will be the 121st member of an outstanding Agile Product Team, working together to create simple yet meaningful designs to enhance user experiences.
The team is made up of talented Software Engineers, Product Managers, QA’s and of course Researchers & Designers and the work that they have done has been crucial to the rapid growth of the business to date.
They’re focused on their mission and are looking for passionate Designers to come on-board at the most exciting time!
A typical day will see you:
- Working with researchers, product managers and other senior stakeholders within the business to discuss the product, brand and designs to suit user and business needs
- Contributing to internal product workshops to ideate new features
- Taking part in user research and end to end design process through to delivery
- Creating effective design patterns and following best practice
This is a business with grit, they need a team of people with grit. Skills-aside, the right person must be ambitious with an ability and passion for designing in a creative team of trend-setters.
The skills you will need are:
- Solid experience as a UX/Product Designer
- The ability to turn complex problems into simple solutions
- Outstanding communication skills with experience of senior stakeholder engagement
- Strong UI skills and comfortable use of Sketch, Figma, Marvel or other modern prototyping tools
- Exposure to designing across varied platforms
Salary ranging from £35,000 - £75,000 (DOE) with huge benefits including shares and bonus options, generous holiday allowance and parental leave, health care, pension, childcare support, cycle to work scheme plus an annual training budget.
If you’d like to know more, please send both your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org