Mid-Level Java Developer – Central London – £45k - £55k
An innovative fintech start-up are looking for a talented Java Developer to join their expanding development team based in Central London.
This is a company with a strong passion for improving the lifestyle of its users with their state-of-the-art tech platform, working alongside a number of global clients including Amazon, Adidas Nike, ASOS and many, many more!
You will join a team of passionate developers where everyone contributes right through from design to development and all share the same goal of breaking boundaries within the industry. They have a strong start-up culture with a social and friendly nature, where everyone is valued and trusted to carry out their work to the highest standard.
To be successful, you must be highly competent in:
- Java (ideally 23 years’ experience)
- Spring Boot
It would be highly desirable to have experience with:
- NoSQL databases
- Designing, developing and maintaining software of the highest standard in an agile environment
- Working on constructing APIs and integrations
- Working collaboratively with team members and engaging in oneoff projects if required
- Excellent communication skills and a strong passion for software
- Willingness to learn and onboard new technologies
- Independently motivated as well as team motivated
They are offering a fantastic salary of £45k - £55k (DOE) alongside a high-end benefits package including: 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Flexible hours and much, much more!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for immediate interview slots.