Full Stack .NET Developer – Finance - Up to £60K – Central London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a fantastic growing Financial Consultancy. They are pioneering some financial modelling systems for the finance industry this will be a game changer for the industry.
My client is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (C#, Angular) who can make a valued contribution within a team of talented developers.
Modern insurance companies need to construct/ create models of there whole business. My client has found a huge gap in the market and have created an amazing software platform which can run those models so fast they can be used in real time decision making.
This is a large organisation which is keen to keep a start up culture, it is a dynamic and fresh atmosphere where you will be working on Greenfield projects constantly.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of something truly brilliant whilst progressing in their own personal career.
You must have a minimum of 3-4 years professional Full Stack experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- HTML, CSS
- Web API
- Strong SQL Server – T-SQL
- £40K - £60K depending on experience, with opportunities for progression
- 10% annual bonus – (Not guaranteed but has been hit every year for the last 5 years)
- Strong pension scheme – 5.5% Client – 3.5% candidate
- Flexible working
- Become an expert on Angular with training in house
- Health Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, plus many more!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to be considered.