Frontend Developer – Fully Remote from Europe
£55,000 - £65,000
Founded 7 years ago, my client is a health & wellness platform which empowers wellness professionals by giving them a marketplace to connect with local customers and software to manage their workload.
They have huge amount of traffic through their platform and they’ve delivered almost 1,000,000 wellness treatments across Europe. The team currently sits at 60 people, with around 10 in their engineering team currently.
They are a team of talented and multi-disciplined engineers who work closely with one another across engineering, design & testing. They live and breathe strong development standards, test automation and continuous integration processes.
You will help the business expanding into new countries by scaling the UI of their platform. You will help improve the architecture of the platform and to keep up to date with the latest technologies. As a team, you will be releasing changes to the production environment on a daily basis.
As well as building out their core platform in React and TypeScript, you will get the opportunity to work anywhere across Europe with some incredibly talented engineers.
Required skills and experience
- They use React so strong commercial experience with this is essential.
- Prior experience with TypeScript is a bonus.
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing frameworks
- Experience in building responsive & accessible pages across a variety of browsers and devices
Nice to haves
- Experience with microservices
- Experience working remotely as part of a distributed team
- Experience with build tools & continuous deployment techniques
- Experience with Node.js would be a bonus.
The tech stack you’ll be working with
- React, Less, Jest, react-testing-library & Jest
- Node.js, Typescript, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- CircleCI & Jenkins
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform