Python Machine Learning Engineer (AWS) / £600 per day - London
I am working with an AI/Deep Learning tech business that are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with strong Python Engineering experience.
The business was founded four years ago and continue to grow aggressively after a further successful round of funding. They currently have around 75 staff and have several live headcount requirements across the business. They have a cool eCommerce product that facilitates user experience when navigating and purchasing online.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to designing, building, , shipping, and improving the company’s product with hands-on Machine Learning development
- Collaborate with a cross teams spanning design, data science, product and engineering to build new innovative product features
- Drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve product quality
Who You Are
- You must have a strong background in machine learning, with experience and expertise in machine learning algorithms.
- Hands-on experience implementing machine learning systems at scale in Python, Experience with TensorFlow is also a plus.
- Ideally you have experience with data pipeline tools like Apache Beam and cloud platforms (AWS/GCP)
- Minimum of 4 years’ Python development experience
- Experience with TDD
- Experience productionising Python models and tools
- Dev-Ops experience would be nice to have
- Computer Science/Data Science Degree preferable
Rate: 600 per day
Duration: 6 months
If interested, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org