LEAD C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – LONDON – UP TO £80K (DOE)
Amicus Recruitment are working with a market leading software provider who are on the lookout for a Lead Software Developer (C# ASP.net, MVC, .NET Core, ReactJS, Docker) to join their team on a permanent basis. Based out of their offices in central London, you’ll be brought in to help build and maintain both front end and back-end solutions in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with passionate Architects, Designers and Management to lead a team creating outstanding solutions.
You’ll be leading a multi skilled CRM team working together in an agile environment using technologies such as C# Asp.Net MVC/Core, Dynamics 365 and Azure. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build on skills in the latest technologies and is a huge step towards progressing into management.
Established over 17 years ago, this company have grown to be a market leader in their sector. Their head office is based in central London with over 400 people and are looking to continuously expand throughout 2019 and beyond. Their IT department is split up into 9 different SCRUM teams, consisting of a Technical Architect, Lead Developer, Senior/Mid-Level Developers, a QA Engineer and a Product Owner. They have an excellent staff retention rate, offer superb working conditions such as casual wear & foosball table and offer a clear career progression path.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of developers
- Strategy and resource planning, including recruitment of team members
- Code deployments, code monitoring, bug fixing, quality checks
- Monitoring team performance (to spec. and on time)
- Implementation of desired architecture
- Running a team of Agile developers, keeping in line with QA practices
- Contributing to building excellent features
You will need to be:
- A natural leader with experience leading a team of development staff
- An enthusiastic and influential communicator
- An expert in all aspects of the SDLC
- Knowledgeable and experienced using Azure, C# and ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Degree Educated
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
As well as a competitive salary of £65,000 - £80,000 (DOE), they offer a world class benefits package that includes Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Retail Discounts, Gym Membership, Flexible Working hours, Annual Leave Purchase, plus many, many more!!
To be considered for this role please email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org