Lead .NET Developer – London – Up to £75k (DOE)
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a market leading software provider who are on the lookout for a Lead Software Developer (C# / .NET Core / Azure) to join their team on a permanent basis. Based out of their offices in central London, you’ll be brought in to be responsible for managing a software development team, providing solid direction and refinement of Agile processes
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with superb communication skills who is capable of developing strong relationships across the business. You will work with Product Owners & Solutions architects to manage stakeholders to ensure that the best value is being achieved by the team
Established over 17 years ago, this company have grown to be a market leader in their sector. Their head office is based in central London with over 400 people and are looking to continuously expand throughout 2018 and beyond. Their IT department is split up into 9 different SCRUM teams, consisting of a Technical Architect, Lead Developer, Senior/Mid-Level Developers, a QA Engineer and a Product Owner. They have an excellent staff retention rate, offer superb working conditions such as casual wear & foosball table and offer clear career opportunities.
- Line management of Developers (holidays, sickness, performance management annual reviews etc)
- Recruitment for the team
- Developing training plans to improve developer’s technical knowledge
- Refine the development processes such as CI/CD & QA practices, cross team collaboration etc
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Strong experience of managing an agile development team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships across different stakeholder teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent understanding of C# Asp.NET MVC
- Asp.NET web Api
- Excellent understanding of Agile, SCRUM, TDD, SOLID
- Source Control (Git)
- Microsoft Certified
As well as a competitive salary of £60,000 - £75,000 (DOE), they offer a world class benefits package that includes Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday + BH, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Retail Discounts, Gym Membership, Flexible Working hours, Annual Leave Purchase, plus many, many others!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.