Contract Onboarding/AML/KYC Analyst – Up to £250 per day (DOE) - London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a global FX and financial services firm. They are looking for two AML/KYC/Client Onboarding Analysts to joing their team. They have had a rush on new accounts and the need extra hands to ensure that KYC due diligence is collected prior to establishing any accounts being opened in accordance with London Anti-Money Laundering Compliance regulations.
- You will be responsible for the KYC processing of new client and account opening forms, maintaining reference databases with completed records and info.
- Assessing any issues of potential non-compliance, provide recommendations.
- Conduct KYC due diligence and perform reviews for Low/Medium/High risk clients.
- Respond to requests for information from Business areas regarding appropriate KYC documents.
- Identify potential areas for improved processing and automation of manual processes wherever possible.
What do you need to succeed?
You must have: -
- Excellent KYC/AML experience within Investment Banking / Capital Markets
- In-depth knowledge of local and global KYC, Capital Markets and taxation regulatory requirements (IIROC, OFSI, IRS, etc.)
- Familiarity with Capital Markets products, trade systems and business lines.
It would be a bonus if you had: -
- Tax knowledge
- Operations or Technology degree, background, or experience
- CAMS certification
- CFA certification
- Understanding of MiFID II
Rate: Up to £250
Duration: c3 months
If you feel you fit the bill, and you tick most of the above boxes, please send over your most updated CV and I will call all shortlisted candidates.