Junior UX Executive Role – Watford – Up to £35,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits Package
This well renowned organisation is looking for a Junior UX Executive to join their already well established and ever-growing team.
They are looking for somebody to join their team which consists of 10+ people working closely alongside the Product Owner. The role will require you to have a real eye for detail and customer focus research passion.
The ideal candidate will have retail and research experience along with experiences of dealing with stakeholders and leading workshops, customer focused, data driven processes.
- Passion for UX
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Customer based experiences
- Hard working individual
- Attention to detail
- Have a keen interest in the latest and future online trends
- 25 Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- 8% Bonus of Basic Salary discretionary based on company performance
- Private medical insurance
- Great training programme and career progression
- Plus, many more benefits .
- If you feel you have all the relevant skills and are looking to join a well-established business then please send me a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for immediate interview slots
Junior UX Designer Role – Watford – Up to £35,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits Package