Junior/Mid Frontend Developer – Robotics - Up to £50k
East London with remote working options (fully remote for now)
Amicus Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with an exciting Robotics company in London who are looking to scale up their engineering team after securing Series B funding. You will be joining a dev team of 6 to work alongside their robotics team interacting with their robot and cloud APIs. You will be expected to help improve their 3D programming environment as well as working with on a wide variety of robotics use cases.
Most of my client’s customer base range between BioTech, Pharma, Life Sciences and Fabrication.
What’s important to my client is someone who is motivated by technical challenges and enjoys working within a close-knit and collaborative team. Robotics experience is NOT needed, just your passion and enthusiasm to work in an industry which is consistently reaching new technological heights.
What will you be doing?
- Making updates from design, implementation, testing to release
- Handling and managing support requests from their clients with the aim of helping them to develop their robotic use cases.
- Building out their core platform in React.
- Excellent communication skills, someone who is comfortable speaking with customers and collaborating with the sales, marketing, and support teams.
Key skills & experience
- At least 2 year of commercial experience with modern frameworks ideally React.
- Knowledge of UI design and User Experience. You’ll be working closely with their designers and users to constantly provide a positive experience.
- Confident interacting with APIs, ideally a solid understanding of API usage and design.
On top of a salary of up to £50,000, the company offer a great benefits package. This includes unlimited days holiday, flexible working hours, remote working options, and many, many more. Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.