Junior Business Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Business Analyst to join my clients team, an award winning financial services company in central London
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting both the data integrity and development of core products. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is a quick learner, analytical and focused.
- Assist with the daily management of operational functions of the Operations and Project team, including preparation and minutes, reporting processes, information flow.
- Assist in providing documentation support for requirements gathering; process analysis; gap analysis; design of new functionality.
- Workshops: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Assist in written communications between stakeholders and internal business units.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the process management and control tools for the online trading platform.
- Assist with the daily management of operational functions of data management services, addressing business critical data integrity.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org