Amicus Recruitment are working along side a market leading, award winning financial organisation in West London who are seeking a Senior Software Engineer / Software Developer to work in a highly technical product environment.
The company is going through a rapid period of growth with an ambitious programme of work to update their platforms and technology.
Developers will play a key role in the full lifecycle development of an exciting range of products; contributing to design decisions, product development and tech stategy to help the company evolve and improve.
The successful Developer will be highly proficient in ASP.NET MVC Web applications development, in particular WEB API's, Azure, Cloud Communications platforms, SQL, Angular2 leveraging the latest tools and methods to ensure code is clean, testable and follows development best practices.
- Understand customers requirements and build test solution that meets their needs.
- Work with Solutions Architects and Change Managers to ensure the solution is delivered on time and to specification.
- Design new functionality
- Be a mentor and role model for junior engineer(s)
- Apply best practice throughout the software development lifecycle
Skills and Experience
- Asp.Net MVC, Web Api
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience using Entity Framework or similar
- Experience using Azure
- SQL (preferably 2014)
- Experience in SCRUM or similar
-Web applications development experience using ASP.NET MVC
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £60,000 - £85,000 plus a world class benefits package that includes, Pension, Bonus, Life Assurance, Private Medical Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Free Fruit, 25 days holidays + BH plus many others.
To apply, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org