Java Software Engineer – West London – up to £60k
A pioneering tech start-up is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their growing software development team based in Richmond upon Thames.
This is a company leading the way in the market, providing software solutions to the problems faced within the trade industry. They are working on a state-of-the-art platform that improves the efficiency and productivity of trade across the world utilising a tech stack of Java 8, Kotlin, Spring, AWS and much more!
You will join a team of talented developers with a clear progression path with the potential to progress to a senior position within a year. The team are very close-knit and contain people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds, with an admirable team ethic and support for one another. The company is currently in phase two of their growth plan and have indicated their commitment to driving the company forwards and continuing its development.
To be successful, you must be highly competent in:
- Java 8 or higher (2+ years’ experience)
It would be highly desirable to have experience with:
- AWS (Docker, Terraform)
- Designing, developing and maintaining software of the highest standard
- Working on backend and infrastructure with deployment onto AWS
- Designing and developing new features and ideas
- Working collaboratively with other members of the tech team
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Willingness to learn and onboard new technologies
- Passionate about your work and supportive of others
They are offering a fantastic salary of up to £60k (DOE) alongside a high-end benefits package including: 25 days holiday, 1% Equity, Remote Working (1-2 days), Flexible hours and many, many more.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for immediate interview slots.