Full-Stack Java Software Developer
£60,000-£70,000 per annum
Amicus Recruitment are happy to be working with a growing data driven product business who are on the lookout for a Full-Stack Java Software Developer’s to join their growing engineering team on a permanent basis. Based out of their offices in central London, you’ll be brought into help create and maintain their back-end micro services.
You will also work closely with a team of talented developers in creating React web applications. You will also gain experience working with Big Data technologies so any experience or knowledge of NoSQL Databases such as Casandra and Spark would be a bonus (not essential).
Established nearly 30 years ago, this company have grown to over 200 people in size and are a very successful business. Having previously done all of the development out of their offices in Europe, in January 2019 they set up a new engineering team in London & that team is currently at 8 people.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Java.
- Experience with React is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Scala would be desirable.
- Knowledge & experience with object-oriented design and design patterns is beneficial.
- Understanding of full product development life cycle
- Familiarity working in an agile environment and working within Scrum teams.
- Jenkins, Confluence and/or Jira experience is desirable.
As well as a competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE), they offer a benefits package that includes discretionary bonus scheme, Pension, 25 days holiday + BH, season ticket loan, life assurance, free fruit, flexible working hours, plus many, many others!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered