Java Developer (Cloud) – Central London – up to £110k (DOE)
A cutting-edge technology enterprise within the financial sector are currently looking to hire a number of high-level Java Developers on a permanent basis. You will join their software development team to help run large scale projects to be rolled out across global sites. With a professional yet flexible approach they are looking for liked minded individuals who can be a key player in the decision of these major project outcomes.
You will be working on site in Central London for an ambitious investment bank as an integral part of a very knowledgeable team working alongside some of the worlds leading FTSE 500 companies.
With a collaborative yet knowledgeable environment this is the perfect team to develop your own skill set and gain exposure to global opportunities resulting in the advancement of your career!
- Manage all stakeholders up to board level
- Lead the software delivery cycle
- Design / develop custom solutions using Java
- Provide and communicate complex solutions to clients
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Java – Design and development of software
- Cloud Infrastructure – AWS
- Agile delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Google cloud or Azure
- Knowledge of DevOps principals and tools
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Terraform / Ansible
- Pro-active approach, not afraid to put forward own ideas
- Logical and problem-solving mind
- Interest in the latest technologies
- Excellent level of communication
You’ll be collaborating with the executive level of the company using the latest technologies to make a positive change to a well-established company with global reach. With this role comes the chance to take a high level of responsibility and room to largely influence the outcome of varied projects.
You’ll receive formal training on the latest technologies and the chance to progress through the team and be the lead on the development of a cutting-edge financial management platform.
Due to the exciting growth and flexibility of the team they are considering mid – senior range of developers with a salary of up to £110k (DOE) accompanied by an excellent benefits package including 10% bonus, pension scheme, Healthcare cover, formal training courses and many many more.
They are interviewing immediately so if you’re interested in this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 907 8469