Full Stack Developer (React/Java) – West London – up to £50k
A leading health tech company are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their growing software development team working on both React on the frontend and Java on the backend (60/40).
This is a company at the forefront of their market, providing solutions across the healthcare and education markets. They are working on a state-of-the-art platform that offers data services, security and transformation to millions of customers across the UK.
You will join a team of driven developers where everyone contributes right through from design to development. Each team are autonomous and are free to operate in a way which suits them best, maximizing the efficiency of software delivery. All employees are working towards the same goal of helping those in need and their strong team ethics are key to the success of the business.
To be successful, you must be highly competent in:
- Core Java
It would be highly desirable to have experience with:
- Designing, developing and maintaining software of the highest standard
- Following the company’s integration and deployment processes with clarity
- Mentoring the more junior members of the team
- Working collaboratively with other developers and team members
- Excellent communication skills and a social attitude
- Willingness to learn and onboard new technologies
- Independently motivated as well as team motivated
They are offering a fantastic salary of up to £50k (DOE) alongside a high-end benefits package including: 25 days holiday (30 after 2 years), Pension Scheme, Remote Working, Flexible hours and many, many more.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered for immediate interview slots.