Java Developer - London – up to £50k
- Are you an aspiring Java Developer Graduate with over 1 years experience developing Enterprise systems?
- Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK?
- Do you want to help develop one of the best enterprise systems in the world?!
- If you’ve answered YES to all of these then I have the perfect role for you!
This market leading, award winning company is looking for several Java Developers to join their in-house development team. Based out of their state of the art offices in London you will join an incredibly driven and technical team who develop and improve their enterprise level applications.
This company were recently rewarded as one the fastest growing technology based companies in the UK. They have a large IT department and you will be joining a team of around 40 developers. Established 8 years ago they have grown from strength to strength and they show no sign of stopping with them currently on the lookout for at least another 10 Java Developers before the end of 2017!!
You must have experience in the following areas to be considered for this opportunity:
- At least a 2:1 BSc Hons Degree in a computer related degree (Computer Science / Maths / Physics etc)
- At least 1 years’ experience developing Java applications
- Experience working on large scale enterprise applications
- SQL Server
- Problem solver with a keen interest in finding ways to improve solutions
- Highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn or to mentor others
As well as a competitive salary of £30,000 - £50,000 (DOE), they offer a world class benefits package that includes; a discretionary bonus, pension scheme, 25 days holidays, private medical healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers, company social events, cycle to work scheme, plus many others.
This is a company that takes great pride in the staff. You will be supported to enhance your career to whatever you want to be. As the team is rapidly expanding, the client offers unrivalled career advancement with fast-track programs that can get you promoted.
If you’re serious about your career in Java development, there’s no better place for you to do what you love doing!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.