JAVA Developer – Dublin / Banking - Up to £620p/d
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with world leading investment bank who are on the lookout for a Senior Java Developer (Java/C++) to join their team on a contract basis. Based out of their offices in Dublin, Ireland, you'll be brought in to work in an agile environment to help with the design, development and enhancement of the investment banks applications. This will be in areas such as trade flow, risk management and middle office applications/systems.
This is an initial 6-month contract but is likely to extend to at least 18 months. The company will also help with a relocation package for the right person.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Java & C++ Development experience
- Object Orientated Programming
- Experience developing scalable, complex applications
- Experience working within an investment bank is essential
- Strong understanding of market risk, full reval, VaR, Risk Factors & FRTB
- Degree / Masters in Software Engineering or similar
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
The rate available is between £520-£620p/d
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to david.lawrence@amicusjobs,co.uk for immediate consideration