Infrastructure Engineer – London - £30K - £40K
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a market leading multinational company who are on the lookout for an infrastructure engineer to help ensure that the company’s infrastructure is available at all times. You will act as an internal escalation point and point of contact for 3rd party infrastructure services
A Billion-dollar company, my client is a market leader in its industry and is making a huge positive impact on the environment and the world. They have clients across the globe including giants such as BP, Facebook & LinkedIn. They are currently heavily investing in its technology department. They have a large, extremely talented IT team of 80 people and they want ambitious, passionate individuals to join the team.
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Experience of Server Operating Systems; Microsoft, Linux
- Experience of implementing and running IaaS and PaaS solutions with public cloud providers (such as Azure
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualisation.
- Containerisation technologies (e.g. Cloud foundry, Docker etc.)
- Server hardware including Blade Chassis, rack systems and supporting infrastructure.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Storage technologies e.g. SAN or NAS
- Backup solutions (Commvault, MS Azure, Symantec)
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions (Solarwinds Orion, WMI, SNMP)
- FlexPod (Cisco UCS / NetApp) would be an advantage
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and DHCP technologies.
- Microsoft PKI infrastructure.
£30K - £40K depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression plus great benefits package to be confirmed on application
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.