EUC Architect - £450-475p/d
Amicus Recruitment are working with a leading law firm in London who are looking for an EUC Architect to assist with the implementation of their enterprise architecture, technology and applications.
- Map out the 'As-Is' and work out the 'To-Be' status
- Define and document the strategy for their End User Computing (EUC) infrastructure
- Provide development & improvement of the data and application architectures.
- Guarantee the architectures are documented as the road map for all technical solutions
- Guarantee that the IT Architecture is a valuable asset to the organisation
- Ensure that working practices are always followed
- Produce technical solution designs for specific projects
To be successful in the role you will require in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Windows 7-10
- Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Blackberry, Windows phone, iPhone and Android
- Tablets, Lenovo
- Certified in one of the following: TOGAF, Citrix, MCSE, MCA, Azure, VCP (VMware)
- Have a considerable background in infrastructure design, strategy and architecture
If you have a background within a professional services environment (Banking, Insurance, Legal, Accounting etc) this will be highly desirable.
In return you will be offered a daily rate of £450-475p/d.
Please send your CV and covering letter to me ASAP for immediate consideration. This role is URGENT!