Senior Hybris/e-commerce Business Analyst - Up to £65k dependant on experience.
My client, a rapidly growing digital consultancy in South West London are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with at least 2 years commercial experience with Hybris systems. You will have worked previously within a client facing role with end to end full software development lifecycle experience.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be working closely with the Director level internal stakeholders and peer level colleagues.
- Lead analysis, design and implementation of digital platforms
- Lead requirements gathering workshops, stakeholder interviews etc…
- Work closely with development teams providing clarity on client designs and software
- Create detailed test scripts
- Support the pre-sales team in, mapping requirements to out of the box functionality
- Able to conduct demos of Hybris functionality for clients
- Mentor/Manage other BA’s
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst exposure across multiple e-Commerce platforms, i.e. products, pricing, order creation, order management, etc.
- Experience documenting functional requirements and solution design
- Experience creating use cases, process/flow diagrams, UML (class, sequence diagrams) in tools. i.e.Draw.io, PlantUML
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- Experience within a Digital Agency/Software Development Environment
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process (Agile)