Head of Programmes (FinTech)– London – Up to £95k + package
Amicus recruitment are proud to be representing a rapidly growing financial organisation based in London.
My client is expanding quickly and looking to double in size again within the year, they have already expanded into the American Markets and are seeing rapid growth potential there.
A TWO TIME winner of Times best companies to work for!
The Head of Programmes is responsible for the day to day management and ultimately the delivery of the UK change portfolio. This role will oversee delivery across all projects and programmes within the UK Change portfolio, from tech projects and product delivery to strategic change management programmes.
It will also provide day to day management of the change and projects teams, supporting, guiding and coaching as required.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the whole UK Change/Project Portfolio
- Ensure consistent first-class delivery of projects to time and budget
- Manage strategic delivery risk and assurance across the portfolio.
Ensure whole portfolio: -
- Is delivered in line with scope, time and cost etc…
- Has effective governance structures in place
- Has risk managed effectively
You will work closely with the COO and senior management teams to support change into Ops/BAU
- Demonstrable experience of project and programme management methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a change portfolios
- Demonstrable experience of leading, motivating and coaching project/programme teams
- Experience of managing CxO level stakeholders and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally a recognised form of Project Management Qualifications (Prince, APMP, PMP, MSP, Agile/CSM etc…)
- Educated to degree level ideally – not a show-stopper.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous annual leave
- Life cover
- Medical plan
- Extra days off for important days
- Employer matched pension
- Gym membership
- Private medical/dental/travel insurance
- Cinema passes and much much more!!
Sound good? Get in touch with Allan at Amicus recruitment today to find out more.